Investment project on the north of Montenegro – new hotel resort is located in close proximity of Kolasin center, at the heart of the settlement called Breza. Kolasin is included in the list of projects approved by the government of Montenegro under the country's citizenship by investment program, thus, purchasing a condo unit in this hotel will allow an investor to obtain a Montenegrin passport.
On the riverbank of Tara, surrounded by mountains Bjelasica and Sinjajevina, this hotel occupies one of the most attractive places to stay. The city center is 1.7 km from the hotel and the ski center area is 11.2 km away.
The hotel consists of two buildings with the following structure: two floors of basement, ground floor, first floor, second floor, and attic.
The total number of units is 169, but only121 is a:
· 152 double-bed rooms with an area of 28–58 m²;
· 7 studio apartments with an area of 47–75 m²;
· 9 one-bedroom apartment with an area of 68–85 m²;
· 1 two-bedroom apartment with an area of 92 m².
The hotel also has the following facilities:
· underground garage,
· lobby bar,
· restaurant with outdoor terrace,
· national restaurant,
· outside restaurant,
· ski shop and retail service.