Investment project in the north of Montenegro – new hotel in close proximity of Kolašin.
This resort is included in the list of projects approved by the government of Montenegro under the country's citizenship by investment program, thus, purchasing a condo unit in this hotel will allow an investor to obtain a Montenegrin passport.
Kolašin is a regional mountain resort developed to high international standards in the heart of an unspoiled wilderness. Variety of winter and summer activities, state of the art ski system and the close vicinity of the Montenegrin coast make Kolašin a favorable year- round destination for both families and adventure travelers. The master plan layout and design have been influenced by the most successful ski resorts in the world, learning lessons and brining new technology, combined with the region’s unique design character.
The hotel has the following structure: ground floor, first floor, second floor, and attic.
The total number of units is 168:
· 138 units type A with an area of 37,6 m²;
· 3 units type A with an area of 41,67 m²;
· 7 units type B with an area of 44,03 m²;
· 7 units type C with an area of 49,31 m²;
· 7 units type D with an area of 46,74 m²;
· 6 units type E with an area of 49,48 m².